Saturday, December 2, 2006

One Passionate Car


One Passionate Car
Originally uploaded by Susan Thacker.
Susan Thacker says:

I don't miss television living on this mountain. And telephone calls from survey takers and political workers are no longer an incessant interruption. Reading has once again become the great escape. I've read so many good books in the last month, but my favorite thing to read is The Carmel Pine Cone, the local paper (and not because they did an excellent article on the artist residency.) The police log cracks me up. "Kid cited for stealing gum." Odor in apartment on Lincoln Street. When Fire Department showed up, they found the occupant ventilating the apartment with all windows and doors open. Odor was gone. Occupant advised if smell returned to call 911." Another great read is the rear of this yellow car often parked in Palo Colorado. My personal favorite, "If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

No comments: